Saturday, March 12, 2011

a dream coming true

Hello!!  So I'm just going to jump right into this blogging stuff!  I need something to keep me busy while we wait for baby #3 to join the Kluttz family (not that I'm not busy enough with two young, beautiful, active girls).  It all started as a dream of mine.  I always wanted to adopt a child and now it's actually coming true!  Dave and I had discussed it even before we had the girls but that is all it was, discussion.  After we had baby #2 Dave actually brought up the idea of adopting.  That brought so much happiness to my heart because he wasn't 100% on board a few years ago.  I think that he knows that he is an amazing dad so he wants to keep spreading the love ;).  So here we are, waiting for a referal for an infant from Korea.  It is such a beautiful country, culture, and people.  I'm so in love with Korea and I have never even been there.  Dave was fortunate enough to go last year and brought some Korean gifts home for us.  I feel so blessed that God put this in our hearts to do this.  We have so much farther to go and so much more paperwork, and waiting.  I'm excited for ya'll to take this journey with us.  Please pray for us as we go on this rollercoaster and pray for our baby (whomever he or she may be).   

No comments:

Post a Comment