Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New picture!

So I have put this picture on everything but my blog.  I am horrible about remembering my blog.
Anyway, here is the lastest greatest picutre!! 
Isn't he beautiful?!!!  I just can't get over how handsom our son is. 

Here he is with all of his goodies and his beautiful foster mother.  I had to put sunglasses on her to keep her identity private. 
At his 10 month appointment (he was really 9 1/2 months) he weighed in at 22 pounds!!!  He is in the 75% for height and weight.  He has 2 teeth on the bottom! It says that he creeps, sits up well, perfers his foster mother, responds to his name, plays peek-a-boo and patty cake, says single syllables, and imitates speach sound!!  He has really grown just in the couple of months that we have been recieving updates on him. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I love those little (or not-so-little) cheeks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new photo! It seems like we live for these updates lately!

    ReplyDelete