Friday, June 15, 2012

So behind! We'll start with THE CALL!

I am so far behind on blogging that I will just make all of these posts short and sweet!  Wednesday afternoon, I called DC and they told me that Liam has his VI scheduled for 5/24 and they see his picutre!!  I got off the phone and immidiately started crying.  It was almost like 1 year of waiting and emotions finally poured out and I knew that this was it, I was going to be able to hold my son SOON!  Thursday morning my phone rang and this is what I saw...

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest and I had to just look at the caller id for a minute just to see if this was really happening.  IT WAS!  It was Lisa telling me that Liam was ready for us to go and get him!  After I got off the phone with her, I hugged my mom and called Dave.  He took the rest of the day off of work so we could work on travel arrangments.  After a lot of coordination we had hotel and flight info and would start preparing for departure Monday, May 27, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment